1. They will end your career if seen by a Manager, Boss, or Coworker.
2. They will prevent you from getting a new job or opportunity if seen by a hiring manager or human resources.
3. You will scare away potential dates or friends that search your name online.
4. Inlaws and family will bring them up and talk about them in front of you or behind your back.
5. Your personal information, full name, unflattering picture, address, occupation, location of arrest, and initial charges are published online.
6. The cost of paying to remove each one along with lost income from them could put you into debt.
Alex Adekola is a thought leader in the reputation management industry who has targeted mugshot publishers since 2012. Alex Adekola is the longest-serving reputation and crisis management strategist and has written a book on mugshot removal. He is the creator and director of strategy at RemoveMyMugshot.org and Incept Technologies, LLC.