[s], credit card number, billing information and other information from which your identity is discernible.
2. In addition, in order to effectively deliver our services and products, Removemymugshot.org, Inc., may from time to time afford you the opportunity to provide descriptive, behavioral, preferential, and/or lifestyle information about yourself, but it is solely up to you whether you furnish such information. This information is never sold, rented, traded or given to third parties such as advertisers, spammers or marketers.
3. If you request us to do so, by signing up for one of our services which involves collecting or tracking your personally identifiable information, we may collect your personally identifiable information from third-party sources and platforms (such as people search sites, online review sites, databases, and social media or other sites on the Internet).
5. Your personally identifiable information may be stored on our servers, which are protected by industry standard safeguards.
6. We will retain your information for at least as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We may also keep your information for longer periods of time consistent with our normal business practices and record-keeping requirements. If you wish to cancel your account, or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with our services, or request that we no longer maintain your information, please contact us. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
7. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We also collect analytical data related to the performance of this Site via tracking technologies. This data is in no way associated with your personally identifiable information.
3. OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Collection of Information from Third Parties
We may collect your personally identifiable information from third parties. If we do, Removemymugshot.org will not sell this personal information to advertisers, marketers or spammers. Nor will we provide any personal information to online “white pages” or “people finder” sites unless you specifically authorize us to do as part of our services.
1. In order to use the Site, you must first complete the registration form, including a username and password. During registration, you are required to give contact information, such as your name and email address.
2. We use this information to contact you about the services on the Site in which you have expressed interest. Specifically, Removemymugshot.org, Inc., will send you a welcome email and will also email you when a report has been prepared for you related to the product(s) which you have selected.
Special Offers and Updates
Using your name and email address, we will occasionally send you information on products, services, discounts and promotions related to Removemymugshot.org. You can sign up for these emails on our registration page during the registration process. Out of respect for your privacy, we present you with the option not to receive these types of communications each time we send you such communications.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe.
We will always obtain your consent prior to posting your full name along with your testimonial. If, after you provide your prior written consent, you want to edit/remove your personal information that displayed on the Site under public pages, please contact us.
1. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about the Site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Site. Removemymugshot.org stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
2. Your friend may contact us?to request that we remove this information from our database. Note that this is not available in jurisdictions where this method of referral is prohibited, such as the European Union.
The Site offers publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog, contact us.
1. You can log in to the Site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personally identifiable information with us, such as your name and email address, to pre-populate our sign up form.
2. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on the Site to your profile page to share with others within your network. You should take care to monitor and control what information these other websites and services collect and make public about you.
Social Media Widgets
Internal Uses of Your Personally Identifiable Information
1. We collect, store and process your personally identifiable information on servers located in the United States. Due to the unpredictable nature of Internet routing, your information may pass through other countries while in transit to our servers. We use the information we collect about you in order to:
- develop and deliver our services
- process your transactions
- provide customer service and manage your account
- improve our products, services and marketing.
2. We give access to personally identifiable information about our users only to those who require it for the above purposes
3. We will not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. Removemymugshot.org, will not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties except in the limited circumstances described below.
- We share information with service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as payment and order processing, fraud investigation, bill collection, and information management and analytics. If content generation is included in your services, we may share information with service providers under contract to create, edit and/or publish such content. These third parties are obligated to protect your information and are contractually prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. They are never permitted to share your information with any third parties. They are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to https://removemymugshot.org.
- We disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order of a court-appointed receiver or other comparable legal process, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action. If the subpoena seeks information about an identified subscriber or limited group of subscribers, we’ll make reasonable business efforts to contact the subscriber(s) before providing information to the party that requests it. We can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to in all cases, whether because of a time limit, court order, inability to effectively contact a subscriber, or for any other reason.
- We disclose information to your agent or legal representative (such as the holder of a power of attorney that you grant, or a guardian appointed for you).
- We share information with companies that provide public relations and marketing services for us. Such information will only be shared by us to customize, measure and improve our products, services and advertising. It will not be shared with third parties for their?marketing purposes. These third parties are contractually obligated to protect your information and are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- The implementation of our Services, by its very nature, may require using your personally identifiable information to locate other information about you. Such use may include, but not be limited to, using your information to search the publicly accessible Internet sites as well as searching private information databases and sites.
- The implementation of our Services, by its very nature, may require revealing your personally identifiable information in order to effect removal of Internet content about you. For example (but not limited to), we may have to disclose your name to a website in order to notify them to remove Internet content about you. This occurs with your express permission for a specific, given purpose.
4. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF THIRD PARTIES THAT WE RECEIVE FROM OUR CUSTOMERS AND CLIENTS
The implementation of our Services may require you to share with us information about your customers, including personally identifying information such as names and email addresses. We treat such information confidentially and do not share it with any third parties, except as described above as necessary to perform our services. Such information is maintained securely using industry standard safeguards.
5. INFORMATION SECURITY
1. The security of your personal information is important to us. If you enter sensitive information, such as credit card number and social security number, on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Removemymugshot.org. is committed to handling your customer information with high standards of information security.
2. The personally identifiable information that we collect, and that you provide, is stored by us is and contained behind a “firewall” and only accessible by those who need to know that information and who have special access rights to our production systems. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
3. We test our security systems regularly and also contract with outside companies to test our security systems and processes. However, no security system is perfect. We do not guarantee or warrant that there will be no unauthorized access to your data.
4. We will make all reasonable business efforts to protect your information, but no system can prevent all malicious attacks against our system or commonly used Internet protocols or software (e.g., SSL). Please see our technical pages for more information about the security systems used.
5. The security of your Removemymugshot.org account also relies on your protection of your Removemymugshot.org password. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You should not share your Removemymugshot.org password with anyone.
6. Removemymugshot.org will never ask you to send your password or other sensitive information to us in an e-mail, though we may ask you to enter this type of information on the Site, which will always have a URL beginning with https://removemymugshot.org. If you receive an email that asks you for your log in information or password, it is not from us and you should not respond.
7. Any e-mail or other communication requesting your password, asking you to provide sensitive account information via email, or linking to a website with a URL that does not begin with https://removemymugshot.org should be treated as unauthorized and suspicious and should be reported.
8. If you do share your Removemymugshot.org password with a third party for any reason, the third party will have access to your account and your personal information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your password.
9. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your password, please change it immediately. If you believe that an unauthorized access has already occurred please report it immediately.
10. Removemymugshot.org, Inc. may have access to your password and may use such password to access your account for debugging, quality assurance, or other internal purposes.
6. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
1. Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Removemymugshot.org. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, enabling features on the site, tracking users? movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Although Removemymugshot.org uses such technology created by third parties to enable features of its site, Removemymugshot.org does not share its users? information with such third parties. We use the information to target users once they leave our site and advertise to them – commonly referred to as remarketing or retargeting. However while third party?s run our ads to those visitors that have particular cookies, they are only displaying Removemymugshot.org ads based on these cookies. We also partner with a third party to track who visits our site, but this is used for internal purposes and not for purposes of targeting ads.
3. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate the Site. Specifically, we use session cookies to track your session ID and to track whether or not you are logged into the Site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. Click here for more information on how to remove persistent cookies.
4. We set a persistent cookie to store how you came to the Site and what purchase packages and discounts we are able to offer you upon your registration. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on the Site.
5. If you reject cookies, you will still be able to view the Site, but your ability to use some areas of the Site, will be limited. You will be unable to log into the Site if you reject cookies.
7. We employ, and our third party advertising partner employs, a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that helps us better manage content on the Site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies and are used to learn about the interactions of our users with the Site and our outbound emails. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers? personally identifiable information. We use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. If you would like to opt-out of these emails, please see the”Choice and Opt-out” section below.
8. CHOICE AND OPT-OUT
1. We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service, but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference in the Site’s account area.
2. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication.
9. CHANGES TO PRIVACY STATEMENT
2. You are also responsible for regularly reviewing the Privacy Statement and related documents. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time.